Smart-UPS/Inverter with Bluetooth Mobile application one can control and monitor the Inverter/UPS parameters, which are important for the User to have control of the Inverter/UPS. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are wireless technologies that monitor inverters/UPS/Home UPS/ Solar Hybrid PCU/ESS and ERD products. They offer many advantages over simple.https://suvastika.com/how-iot-is-going-to-revolutionize-the-inverter-ups-and-home-ups-market/ Smart-UPS with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth monitors and control your power from anywhere is the primary function of this UPS. Inverters/UPS.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357275195_DEVELOPMENT_OF_IoT_BASED_SMART_INVERTER_FOR_ENERGY_METERING_AND_CONTROL.
This feature offers many advantages over regular Inverters/UPS.
- Ease of installation: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-enabled inverters can be installed without the need for any extraordinary changes as Su-vastika has launched its various models, which have the option of Bluetooth/Wi-Fi dongle to be used with normal Inverter/UPS/ Hybrid PCU as they have the USB port at the back to have this compatibility.
- Remote monitoring: With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, you can monitor your inverter from anywhere worldwide, as long as you have an internet connection. This is ideal for homeowners who want to keep an eye on the power situation at home or office and can also be installed for solar PCU systems while they’re away.
- Real-time data: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-enabled inverters can provide real-time data on your Inverter/UPS system performance. This data can be used to optimise your system’s performance and troubleshoot any problems.
- Digital Warranty: The Digital Warranty gives you peace of mind; you don’t need to keep any documents, and it works inside the microprocessor. The warranty works with the usage of the Inverter/UPS and not from the day you purchase the product.
- Voltage and frequency: In case of low or high Voltage, one can have the data recorded for the high and low voltages.
- Shows the charging percentage of the battery
Accurate Time Data Monitoring through Bluetooth Application
Diagnose: this feature will diagnose the smart UPS or Solar UPS/PCU for any product functioning problem.
Digital Warranty is the feature which creates confidence in the User, seller and the company.
- Peace of Mind Digital warranty can be monitored through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-enabled inverters, through the direct PC, and loaded with the patented software. The Digital Warranty gives you peace of mind as you don’t need to keep any documents, and it works inside the microprocessor. The warranty works with the usage of the Inverter/UPS and not from the day you purchase the product.
- The monitoring of parameters like Voltage and frequency while the Inverter/UPS is working on the Mains Power. In case of low or high Voltage, one can have the data recorded for the high and low voltages.
- If a very low or high voltage occurs, it switches to the battery mode, also seen on the screen with the warning and audio signal.
- The charging percentage of the battery can be seen, and it even creates data which can be stored for how much time takes to charge the battery.
- The battery charged status one can see.
- The power used to charge the battery can be seen on the screen, and the total energy used can be calculated through the system to know how much the power bill has increased for charging the battery, which is impossible in typical Inverter/UPS/ Home UPS.
- In case of Overload happening on the Mains mode or a short circuit occurs while the Mains power is coming, that also is shown on the screen, and an alert is created for MCB down. All the alerts are kept in memory for future analytics for the service engineer to do analytics about the power usage profile of the customer.
- Since this is two-way communication in our Inverter/UPS, we have a lot of settings in the Mains mode, especially in our Pure Sinewave with an ATC mode; users can select the charging profile according to the size of the battery one can choose a smaller to a bigger battery. So we have given the choices of 4 charging current settings, and the User can choose any of these settings and set the charging current according to the size of the battery.
- Also, the User can select the type of battery, like Tubular SMF or Lithium battery, shown on the Mains screen.
- Users can choose the voltage range they want their Inverter/UPS to work.
- Our Pure Sinewave model with ATC has the feature of selecting Wide UPS and UPS mode, which has the voltage range selection of 90-280V and 180-265 Volts for using different load conditions so that if the User wants to run computers. IT loads can choose the mode 180-26V, which keeps the IT load safe, and the switching is also high-speed to not to have any break in power outages, and the load keep working smoothly. This is UPS mode. The other mode is Wide UPS mode, which a user staying in low voltage areas can use for running the load even if the Voltage is very low, like 90 Volts, so the battery is not used as these areas also have a lot of power cuts.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in inverter monitoring: Explaining benefits of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in inverter monitoring.
Overall, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are two great options for inverter monitoring. They offer many advantages over traditional inverters/UPS and are easy to use and install.
Here are some additional benefits of using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for inverter monitoring:
- Cost savings: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are relatively inexpensive technologies that can help you save money on your Inverter/UPS and Solar PCU monitoring system.
- Flexibility: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-enabled inverters can be used with various monitoring software to choose the best solution.
- Convenience: With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, you can monitor your inverter from anywhere with an internet connection. This is incredibly convenient if you travel frequently or want to watch your solar system while away. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are two great options if you’re looking for a convenient, affordable, and secure way to monitor your inverter.
- Article written by Kunwer Sachdev Founder Su-kam Mentor Su-vastika https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunwer_Sachdev