Su-vastika makes the smallest 2.5 KVA inverter with a lithium battery and can run a 1.5-ton air conditioner of any brand’s five-star rating. It is important to note that not all 2.5 KVA inverters with built-in lithium batteries are the same, and it is important to do your research to find the Inverter that is right for your needs. Everyone is looking for small products to install in their homes and offices. This Lithium Inverter is called a Battery Energy Storage System.
One can see these two pictures, and the backup time of two Tubular batteries and the Inbuilt Lithium Inverter is almost identical. Still, these two tubular batteries Inverter can’t run the 1.5 Ton Airconditioner, which can be easily run on this 2.5 KVA in-built lithium Inverter.
Here are some of the factors to consider when choosing a 2.5 KVA inverter with inbuilt Lithium battery:
- The size of your air conditioner: The KVA rating of the Inverter should be at least equal to the BTU rating of your air conditioner.
- The type of air conditioner: Some air conditioners require a pure sine wave inverter, while others can be used with a modified sine wave Inverter.
- The Pure Sinewave waveform: The built-in lithium battery Inverter waveform should be in Pure Sinewave form so that the life of the Airconditioner is not affected when running on the backup mode.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_inverter
- With Isolation Transformers: If the Inbuilt Lithium Battery has an Isolation transformer, then the life of the Inverter is guaranteed in developing countries.
- Charging Current: The charging current should match the battery capacity so that the lithium battery can be charged in a maximum of 4 hours.
- Bidirectional Technology: The bi-directional technology is the latest in Lithium Inverter.
- The battery capacity: The battery capacity should be large enough to power your air conditioner for the desired amount of time.
- The price: Inverters with Lithium batteries can be compared with tubular battery Inverters if we compare the backup time on different loads as the Lithium battery is C1 capacity and tubular Lead Acid battery is C20 in capacity, and lithium batteries, but they have a longer lifespan and require no maintenance compare to the tubular lead Acid batteries. The price of 2.5KVA inbuilt Lithium Inverter starts from Rs.30,000.
- These inbuilt Lithium battery Inverters have a different type of battery capacity installed, and the price varies accordingly.