Investment in your future: Heavy Duty UPS equipped with Lithium Battery Bank also known as Battery Energy Storage Solution (BESS), is an investment in your future. This system can help you save money, be prepared for emergencies and increase the value of your establishment.
How it works: The Energy Storage Solution with Lithium Battery is a simple and easy-to-use system that connects to your home’s electrical system. Energy is stored in the lithium battery bank. Then, when you need it, the stored energy can be used to power your establishment.
Smart Heavy Duty UPS with Bluetooth & Wi-Fi enabled Mobile applications
3 Years Digital Warranty
A Smart and Convenient Paperless Warranty Solution
Su-vastika’s Digital Warranty aligns with the actual usage of the Inverter. The warranty period starts only when the Inverter is connected to the Battery and pauses when the Battery is disconnected. This intelligent system ensures that warranty coverage is accurately tailored to the product’s usage cycle.
Heavy Duty UPS (Energy Storage System) is a Bluetooth enabled device that shows you the real-time digital warranty of UPS.
ESS by Su-vastika also comes with a solar feature allowing batteries to be charged using solar power. This way the cost of the system can be recovered in just 2-3 years, since the cost of power generation using Solar Panels is very low and they also last up to 25 years, which will further reduce the running costs.
Solar-based ESS can be installed in various places where there is space for solar panels and solar power can be properly utilized.
Even if power is available on the grid, the solar-based system will be able to run by leveraging the solar and battery power (when available) which will again save the cost of electricity.
ESS & Solar Charge Controller Configuration
The total components and subsystems that work in combination to convert solar energy into electrical energy suitable for connection to a utilization of load.
|Solar Charge Controller
- Overload Protection: Shields against excessive power demands.
- Short-Circuit Protection: Safeguards the battery and connected devices from short circuits.
- Battery Management System (BMS): It monitors, manages, and protects the performance and lifespan of the battery.
- Reduced Charging Cost: Since charging time of ESS is 1/4th that of a lead acid battery, it uses less electricity than traditional inverter by at least 20%.
- Isolation Transformer: UPS with Isolation transformer provides efficient, high-quality, and safe power solutions under imperfect power situations like frequent fluctuations in voltages.
- Fast Switching: It switches to backup mode in uninterruptedly. Devices like computer, Wi-Fi, printers, Air Conditioners, Treadmill, X-ray machines etc. and other critical equipment can run uninterrupted.
- Safe Voltage Range: It is important to keep appliances safe during high & low voltage input.
- Soft Start: This feature provides a cushioned start-up. It gradually increases the voltage to let your appliances restart smoothly, and they don’t get any high voltage jerk during switching which happens in case of generators.