A 20 KVA lift inverter is an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) designed to provide backup power to a three-phase elevator. It is typically used in commercial and industrial buildings to ensure that the elevator can continue to operate in the event of a power outage. This bi-directional inverter has the AC to DC conversion and DC to AC conversion for charging the baterries.
20 KVA lift inverters are typically rated for a maximum output power of 20 kVA, which is enough to power most three-phase elevators. They are also designed to handle the high inrush currents associated with starting an elevator motor. The lift or Elevator motor having 11KW capacity can run on this capacity of Lift UPS.
20 KVA lift inverters typically have a battery backup time of 30 minutes to 10 hours, depending upon the size of the battery bank and the size of the battery. This means that the elevator can continue to operate for this period without power from the grid.
20 KVA lift inverters are typically installed in a separate room or enclosure near the elevator. They are connected to the elevator controller and the building’s electrical system.
Su-vastika has done more than 500 System installations of lift Inverters in various cities in offices, homes and societies, where they work smoothly with very low maintenance.
We have already installed lift Inverters for the following brand lifts.
- Hyundai Elevator
- Johnson Lifts
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Otis Elevator Company
- Schindler Group
We have already installed these Lift Inverters, ERD Tata Projects Ltd., Spaze towers, Athena infrastructure, M3M India, BPTP, Raheja Developers, Chintels, GLS DEvelopers, RMG Developers HDFC Education and Development Services Ltd. are a few of our regular clients.
Here are some of the benefits of using a 20 KVA lift inverter:
- Provides backup power to a three-phase elevator in the event of a power outage
- Ensures that the elevator can continue to operate during a power outage
- It can be used to power other three-phase equipment, such as air conditioning units and water pumps
- It can help to protect the elevator motor from damage caused by power surges
- It can run on lithium batteries, which are very small but have three times the life of lead-acid batteries.
- The Lift Inverter can be upgraded with renewable energy sources like Solar PV panels by adding solar panels and the Solar charge controller.
- It has an auto voltage regulator, which helps the lift save from high and low voltage in the grid by shifting the lift load to battery mode.
- The lift inverter or UPS is also called the Emergency Rescue System, which is used to power the lifts in case of power failure.
Here are some of the factors to consider when choosing a 20 KVA lift inverter:
- The size of the elevator
- The type of elevator motor with up to 11KW of capacity
- The desired backup time
- The budget
If you are considering purchasing a 20 KVA lift inverter, it is important to consult with a qualified electrician to ensure that you choose the right inverter for your needs.