What is the Automatic By-pass feature in Inverter/UPS?
Our inverters/UPS are built with the Automatic Bypass feature. Its function has been explained with the help of the following illustration:-
When people install the Inverters, than is suggested by the qualified electrician to use two sockets outside the Inverter/UPS installation for homes and offices as in case of Inverter fails, then the user can remove the plug of the Inverter and bypass the Inverter by changing the plug. It gives extra cost to the consumer and unnecessarily extra wiring, which doesn’t look nice also.
- Imagine a situation when the mains power supply is available. Still, due to some problem in Inverter/UPS, you are not getting any power unless some electrician comes and removes or replaces the UPS. People are very irritated in this condition, especially when the Inverter goes wrong. It’s the middle of the night, and the Mains power is available, and the user can’t call anybody then and have to wait for the morning so that they can call someone to get the power connected. We at Su-vastika have seen these situations and, after doing a lot of Research and Development, created a feature in which whatever goes wrong with the Inverter or power, you will get uninterrupted power at your disposal.
- You can see on the right side of the picture that if the Inverter/UPS fails, one has to replace the plugs on the board.https://suvastika.com/pure-sine-wave-ups-atc-with-lcd-3500-36v-nehttps://suvastika.com/pure-sine-wave-ups-atc-with-lcd-3500-36v-new/.
- This feature is only available in our Pure Sinewave UPS with ATC models only.
- To save you this hassle, the automatic bypass feature of our inverter/UPS allows you to connect your appliances to the mains power supply with just the push of an On/Off switch in the inverter/UPS.
- If the Inverter fails or malfunctions, then in the case of an emergency, your Mains Power is coming. Inverter is not letting the bypass power, press the front switch, and it will start by passing the mains power, and then you can call the technician to repair the product the next day.
- In our more significant systems, the bypass switch is provided at the back panel, and one can do it manually and bypass the Inverter.https://www.upssystems.co.uk/knowledge-base/ups-bypasses.