Su-vastika uses A1 grade LifePo4 Battery cells for high performance and safety, designed for Inverters as well as Electric Vehicles
Su-vastika has designed a lithium-ion battery bank which is one of its kind and will completely go to improvise the battery industry as well as the Electric vehicle industry too. Our Lithium Battery bank is extremely compatible and attractive in comparison of Tubular or lead acid batteries of the same capacity.
One of the most important things in any lithium battery bank is BMS (Battery Management System). BMS monitors the charging and discharging cycle of each cell so that battery cells will not get damaged.
Su-vastika Lithium Batteries are available in all voltage range viz 12.8V, 51.2V, 96V, 192V, 384V
Lithium batteries, when used with inverters/UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), offer several benefits compared to traditional lead-acid batteries:
- High energy density: Lithium batteries have a much higher energy density which means they can store more energy in a smaller, lighter package.
- Longer lifespan: Lithium batteries can endure more charge-discharge cycles without significant degradation, leading to a longer operational life.
- Faster charging and discharging: The Lithium battery is charged in 2 to 3 hours, whereas the Tubular lead Acid battery takes 15 hours to charge.
- IOT feature: Lithium battery has the Battery Management System to monitor and control its parameters through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi mobile applications.
- Lower self-discharge rate: Lithium batteries have a lower rate, meaning they can hold their charge longer when not in use.
- Smaller size and weight: Lithium batteries can be much smaller and lighter, makes them easier to handle and install in various applications.
- No maintenance: Lithium batteries require No maintenance like water topping, regular checks for water levels and acid replenishment.
- Improved efficiency: Lithium batteries have higher charge and discharge efficiency, meaning less energy is wasted during charging and discharging.
- Safety features: Many lithium batteries have advanced safety features such as overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and thermal management systems.
- Scalability: Lithium battery systems can be easily scaled up or down depending on power requirements
- Using Cylindrical and Prismatic LifePo4 cells
- Inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS)
- Fast charging
- 3000 Life cycles
- High quality cells
- High efficiency
- Fire safe
- Optimal Thermal performance with charging 0.5C or less
- Thermal seal to improve overall thermal performance of packs
- Long battery life of 7-10 years
- Maintenance free
- MCB at back for extra protection
- Battery indication at front panel
What is a BMS?
BMS stands for Battery Management System. It is an electronic system that helps in equalisation of cells voltages. The major function of the Battery Management System is to control the charging voltage and charging current limits and the discharging current and low voltage battery cutoff. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_management_system.
If the cell voltage varies beyond a certain limit, then the one or two cells get over charged or under charged which creates an imbalance in the battery bank. If these cells are not balanced in time, then these cells will make the battery unusable so cell equalization in the BMS is very important. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_balancing
Advantages of BMS
The main advantages of BMS are:
- Monitor the battery’s state of charge (SOC), voltage, current, temperature, and other parameters.
- Protect the battery from operating outside its safe operating area.
- Balance the cells in the battery pack to ensure they all have the same voltage.
- the balancing of cells is done through two techniques one is called Active equalization and the other is called passive equalization of cells.
- The BMS is required for most battery types if the cells are in series in a battery bank.
Su-vastika Lithium Battery comes with MCB at back of cabinet for Extra protection, independent of UPS/Inverter. In case Voltage/current/load is high or there is any Short circuit or Reverse Battery or Battery wrong connection, MCB will trip to provide safety to battery.
Su-vastika Inverter comes with LED Display to show on/ off condition of Battery.
Su-vastika has developed Inhouse Lithium Battery tester, which measures electrical properties of each cell, such as its capacity, individual cell voltage, life cycle. During the tests, the lithium battery tester measures the electrical properties of each cell, such as its capacity, individual cell voltages, and cycle life, and records the test results. The test results are then analysed to determine the performance and reliability of each cell within the battery pack.