What are The Benefits of Replacing Gensets with Lithium-based Battery ESS? Clean energy solutions are the priority of every Govt, and Su-vastika has always strived to make it happen. Su-vastika is a Government of India-recognised Star Export House in Gurugram, India. The company has recently announced the launch of its Electronic Genset, which is dubbed “Power on Wheels.” https://suvastika.com/diesel-generator-vs-ess-which-solution-is-best-in-todays-climate/
It is a pollution-free and much more cost-effective replacement for traditional diesel generators.
The company has installed its electronic genset in their Gurugram-based manufacturing facility as a real-life example, successfully powering the entire factory. The installed electronic genset, which also serves as the best demo for the intended purpose, successfully runs loads of 100 KVA, including capacitive, resistive, and mixed loads.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_storage_power_station
One of the key features of Su-vastika’s Electronic Genset is its customization capabilities. The capacity can be increased or decreased per the individual’s needs. Even after the installation, the duration of its Electronic Genset can be increased or decreased by reducing the load or increasing the battery capacity. The lithium battery gets charged in 4 to 5 hours, so in case of intermittent power cuts, it charges quickly and is ready to give back up again.
Because Su-vastika’s Electronic Genset/Lithium Inverter/BESS uses reliable and proven Lithium batteries, the life cycle of the battery is expected to last for 5 to 7 years, depending on the power cuts.
This Electronic Genset/Lithium inverter is super-clean, with no hanging wires. It is completely safe, as there is no flammable diesel to deal with or worry about electric shocks. It looks good and takes much less space, making it suitable for even the tightest of corners.
- It’s completely silent, and good-looking products can be installed inside the home in a small corner.
- Requires no maintenance at all and can be monitored on the central server, and logs can be maintained to monitor the functioning of the Lithium Inverter/BESS.
- It does not produce emissions that pollute the air, and the cost of running compared to a diesel generator is one-fourth as the Lithium inverter can be charged through the solar and grid, which is very cheap compared to the cost of Diesel in any country.
- It’s a clean, green solution, and users can claim carbon credits.
- It can run sensitive appliances compared to the Diesel Generator, which can create problems for Sensitive appliances like computers, IT loads, TVs, and other Digital types of equipment.
- The switching time is the biggest difference between Lithium Inverter/BESS as the Diesel generator starts after 30 to 60 seconds. The lithium inverter has almost zero switching time as all the computers, TVs, etc., do not switch during power failure and keep working smoothly.
- The Lithium Inverter can store the power from any renewable source like Solar and wind energy other than the grid source.
Users can plug in and forget. Su-vastika Electronic Genset/Lithium Inverters/Batterry ESS can easily handle all your power needs.
Over time, Suvastika’s Genset will be much more cost-effective than a diesel generator. https://suvastika.com/difference-of-diesel-generator-and-lithium-inverter-for-home-use/#:~:text=Lithium%20Inverter%2FBattery%20Energy%20Storage%20System&text=It%20does%20not%20produce%20emissions,of%20Diesel%20in%20any%20country.
Because no matter the load, a diesel generator will always use a set amount of fuel, while our Electronic Genset reduces the consumption when the load is decreased. Running on electricity charges takes one-fourth of the cost compared to diesel pricing for running the same load. With no maintenance required, it will keep adding to the savings for years.
This system can also run on solar power by adding an MPPT solar charge controller with the solar panels, and this system is designed to add solar power without making any changes to the system.
Su-vastika’s Electronic Genset will undoubtedly bring a massive shift in how we generate and store power.
The Benefits of Replacing Gensets with Lithium-based Battery ESS are clearly defined in this article.
To learn more, visit: https://suvastika.com/ or send an email to email@example.com